We'll help you meet the
Aged Care Quality Standards
1. Consumer dignity and choice
Your Clients are treated with dignity and respect, and can maintain their identities. They can make informed choices about their care and services, and live the life they choose.
4. Services and supports for daily living
Your Clients get the services and supports for daily living that are important for their health and well-being, and that enable them to do the things they want to do.
6. Feedback and complaints
Your Clients feel safe and are encouraged and supported to give feedback and make complaints. They are engaged in processes to address their feedback and complaints, and appropriate action is taken.
Do you have clients who
have trouble keeping track of their daily activities?
Is the timely and effective exchange of information amongst all Stakeholders proving difficult?
Are you and your Team fielding repeated phone calls from Clients and their Families in an effort to ensure appointments are met and everyone is in the loop?
Membo Noticeboard is a digital Noticeboard system that:
- displays appointments, notes and images on tablets and mobile phones
- does not need to touched by the Client to view once it’s set up
- can be updated by multiple people in real-time from computers, tablets and mobile phones
- has additional online features that enable information like visit attendance notes to be shared in real-time away from the Noticeboard
- enables you to work effectively with multiple Clients & their Noticeboards
Marcus has young onset Dementia. Click on the video below to hear how Membo helps him and his family.