My Aged Care is the Government agency that is responsible for the delivery of Government-funded Home Care Packages, and general assistance for people living at home, and this can include assistance with Respite options for Carers.

In order to secure a package, you will need to register with My Aged Care then arrange an ACAT (Aged Care Assessment Team) assessment at your home, or the home of the person you are helping. ​You can choose which home care providers you use eg cleaners, nurses, occupational therapists, and there are numerous organisations that can help you do this.

CLICK HERE to visit website for more information